Wednesday 10 August 2011

Jim dowson from Griffinwatch on the BNP response to riots

> “We need a strong BNP” I hear some naive folks say... really? The party’s only response this week was to send out a begging text ‘LONDON BURNING ...DONATE £3, DONATE, DONATE, DONATE!
While British citizens fleeing from burning buildings and our major cities are engulfed in lawlessness the so-called big boys of nationalism can only offer our beleaguered people the opportunity to donate £3 to their leaky coffers !
What an utter disgrace and shameful stunt that should now convince even the most loyal of what the real motivation of the party leaders is these days.

>Are we to continue to fool ourselves by thinking that by ‘Nationalists’ gaining a council seat or two or even a seat in the EU, our wives and daughters will be safe?
Tell that to the hundreds who were burnt from their homes last night. Friends, WE MUST FACE FACTS! Unless we have a root and branch change in our NATIONALIST mindset and attitude to the defence of this country and our loved ones, then I am afraid our grandchildren will curse our very memory as those who could have acted to save them from the horrors they will be suffering but chose to do little or nothing. Do you wish future generations to be ashamed of you? I do not and will not allow the charge of inaction or cowardice ever to be laid at my feet. This is my greatest fear.

>Young Englishmen need to look in the mirror and examine their consciences. In years to come, when God willing, your surviving grandson climbs up on your knee and looks deeply into your failing eyes and asks : “Granddad, what did you do in the war?” will you be able to answer the lad without shame or regret, will you?
People often ask me ‘what motivates you Jim’, well now you know. If I can look into my little grandson’s eyes and say honestly “I never gave an inch of this country’s sacred soil, I fought for every blade of grass and hill” then I will be content to meet my maker with a sound conscience and glad heart.

http://griffinwatch-nwn.blogspot.com/2011/08/jim-dowson-has-his-say.html

No comments:

Post a Comment